session taught by the authors
helps you use the products to their fullest potential.
What a difference a day makes.
Under the guidance of Patricia Padgett, co-author of the Writing Adventures system, you'll be immersed
and engaged for 6 hours in the how's, why's and wow's behind these products.
You'll have unique hands on opportunities so you can become familiar, comfortable,
and inventive with these products. You'll also have the knowledge to easily
weave them into curriculums you may already have in place.
During the workshop, you will:
- Play the Create-A-Story game and gain a deeper understanding of its
appeal and uses.
- Go step by step in Workbooks 1 and 2, from generating descriptive words
to building sentences and paragraphs using more advanced writing formats like
- Discover ways to implement Writing Adventures™ products in your
- Ask questions and get answers that relate to your needs, students,
- Experience extensive modeling so you can be more effective in helping
students understand each lesson and task.
- Liven up writing instruction for a wide range of ages and abilities,
while providing students with a highly structured, systematic and fun approach
to the writing process.
The Writing Adventures Workshops
- Ideal for teachers, specialists, tutors, parents and
- Perfect for quickly grasping applications in social studies, science,
language arts, and more.
Besides, shouldn't teaching writing
be an adventure in learning for you, too?
Contact Create! Press for pricing information at:
P.O. Box 2785
Carlsbad, CA 92018-2785