Step-by-Step Mastery of Writing
Ideal for a wide range of ability levels, these kid-friendly, reproducible books are filled with pages of fun activities to spark students’ interest, develop skills and keep writing what it should be – an adventure!
The fun begins in Writing Adventures – Book 1 with writing basic, simple sentences and progresses to complex sentences, paragraphs, and creative writing.
- Includes brief, concise lessons on sentence structure and story writing
- Creative writing outlines, plot worksheets, and reference pages demystify and simplify the writing process
- Each lesson ends with journaling and drawing activities to stimulate even more creativity
- Easily adapted for oral use
- Perfect for early elementary students as a teaching tool
- Excellent source for reviewing sentence structure, punctuation and story writing with older students
- Provide a systematic, sequential method of teaching writing skills
- Assume no prior knowledge, so each step is taught explicitly
- Explain parts of speech and phrases by what they do, helping students quickly grasp and retain the concepts
- Contain refreshingly clear and concise lessons, activities, and graphic organizers
- Use easy-to-follow examples and outlines to give students the clarity and confidence to succeed
- Include journaling to build the bridge between workbook exercises and real-world application
NOTE! This product is only available for purchase as a Digital Download: upon completing your transaction you will receive an email with your access link. By completing this purchase the buyer acknowledges and accepts the licensing and download terms and conditions.