Step-by-Step Mastery of Writing
Ideal for a wide range of ability levels, these kid-friendly, reproducible books are filled with pages of fun activities to spark students’ interest, develop skills and keep writing what it should be – an adventure!
The fun continues in Writing Adventures – Book 2. Build writing skills from complex sentences to expository (informative) paragraphs and essays.
Note - Your purchase includes both a Digital Version and Printed Version of this item.
- Students learn how to organize and write with clarity for informative, operational, persuasive, compare/contrast activities and more
- Stylistic openers and other techniques are taught so students can grab the reader’s attention
- Excellent source for reviewing writing skills with older students and adults
- Ideal for introducing writing skills with elementary and middle school students
- Provide a systematic, sequential method of teaching writing skills
- Assume no prior knowledge, so each step is taught explicitly
- Explain parts of speech and phrases by what they do, helping students quickly grasp and retain the concepts
- Contain refreshingly clear and concise lessons, activities, and graphic organizers
- Use easy-to-follow examples and outlines to give students the clarity and confidence to succeed
- Include journaling to build the bridge between workbook exercises and real-world application
NOTE! Your purchase includes a Digital Download: upon completing your transaction you will receive an email with your access link. By completing this purchase the buyer acknowledges and accepts the licensing and download terms and conditions.